35 to 45 cm

-

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
of snow that is for this weekend this is starting to get old fast .

Not much fun is it Aaron. I have used this little break to get a few hours work on the Demon done. That all ends tomorrow night though. It's back to plowing and shoveling. two more weeks and I will be in Cocoa Beach though. LOL

Jack

Not much fun is it Aaron. I have used this little break to get a few hours work on the Demon done. That all ends tomorrow night though. It's back to plowing and shoveling. two more weeks and I will be in Cocoa Beach though. LOL

Jack

More playing in the white stuff, at first was supposed to start late Saturday night but now the snow is expected around 8:00 for us down here, so I suspect for you about 2-3 hours earlier?
I suspect the mountain that melted a little, which is on the lawn, is going to grow AGAIN. "Cuba is getting closer too".

different stations are giving different reports for amounts...we went from plus 10 in yarmouth Wednesday to minus 15 this morning.....this is terrible....thank god 10 days i'll be in Dominican republic

....thank god 10 days i'll be in Dominican republic "Lil Red"
Jack is heading to Florida end of March
I'm headed to Cuba April 15...but these guys have no snow, ah well they have booze.
I guess Aaron is staying behind...Ah well he is young, he'll get his turn.

J.-G.

We ar forecast for freezing rain and 6 inche's the next few days. They don't udually last or stay long but we typically get our biggest snow storms in March and even into April mNy years

I wouldn't call us traitors, it's just that we don't like snow ANYMORE!!

I hear you guys about not liking snow, we had some a few years ago. Out on the left coast I had to mow my lawn twice this week, it is starting to cut into my cruising and relaxing on the deck time!

its snowing like a ***** right now it started at 4am and there is about 8'' down already.

snow today on top of last nights freezing rain so needless to say its not very pretty looking out my front door. I'm not even sure i will go work on my motor lol don't feel like going out to start the heat in the garage so i guess ill just sit her and watch TV today and relax

this is by far our biggest storm this year there is over 30 down here now and it is snowing harder now than all day lol .

I just came in from plowing the driveway. We have at least 20 inches from this storm. The snowbanks are higher than they have been all year. The main road is only one lane. I saw the plow go by while I was plowing. They had 2 trucks, the only thing I could figure was one was there to make sure the other didn't get stuck. The snow is 5 feet deep in places on the road as the drifting is real bad. The worst thing is it is still snowing very hard. One more storm like this and I will loose the driveway. This really sucks.

Jack

Moncton area as of this morning got 44cm or 17 1/2 inches. The wind really played a viscous trick on us this time. Was out to clean part 1 of the driveway. Just came in and cleaned enough so my son could get out and go to work. He works for the Times Transcript newspaper which is owned by the Irvings, need I say more? All the snow banks which had melted 1 1/2 feet are now 2 feet or more taller. So my 10 foot mountain which had melted to 8 1/2 feet is now 11 feet tall and you should see the patio. I had shoveled to below the top of the railings but it is taller than it was before, only 12 inches from the roof!

Jean-Guy

I hear you guys about not liking snow, we had some a few years ago. Out on the left coast I had to mow my lawn twice this week, it is starting to cut into my cruising and relaxing on the deck time!

Yep the worst part of winter here in Victoria is having to rent a lawn mower to cut the grass so you can figure out where you left your lawn mower in the fall , that and these damn cherry blossoms , I swear another month of sweeping these things off everything since February and I'm digging out he chainsaw .:burnout:

they are calling for another 30 cm for tomorrow and more on sunday . ooooo yay

-
Back