Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
This was too much gear for the p.o. this complete assembly has less than 100 miles on it, new bearings for carier with races, new pinion berings this is the clutch type sure grip 300$ and shipping....i'm guessing less than 30$ for shipping in the u.s.a. so don't ask. If it's more I'll cover it

Are you looking for a little higher gear? My Dart has 3.21 SG 8 1/4 in it. I'd love to have the 3.55 in it. Maybe some swaping?

lemmi check with sgbarracuda see what kinda deal we can make for both of ya. I don't even own an 8 1/4 so no biggie, everytime I see 8 1/4 stuff I grab it up for you guy's and I don't have a problem helpin out.

Looking for a gear for my dart, I also have a 8.25, just got the posi center section done and now I need a gear. hoping for a 373 or 355. Anybody want help me out?

all still available,those wanting to split up the sure grip and the gears send offer for what ya wan't.

is any of this stuff still avalible

yup, mopar used the same ring and pinion and basic "posi" setup right to 1995.

My Duster has a used 3.55 ring and pinion from a Cherokee and a aburn diff from a Liberty.

What year(s) rear end are these for? I've got a rear from a 73 that I might be interested to put these in f they are the correct spline count.

What year(s) rear end are these for? I've got a rear from a 73 that I might be interested to put these in f they are the correct spline count.

1970 - 1995 are all the same, unless the seller has a 1996+ unit of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back