360 4 barrel intake

-

Mopar92

Reaction score
Found a 360 4 barrel intake at my parents house this week. I have no idea how I even have this thing. It weighs 400lbs. Been a long time since I've picked up a stock intake. Haha. So is this thing junk? It's not a 340, so it's probably not desired at all... probably just take it to the landfill. Are they desired by anybody?

Someone who wants to run a 4 barrel and is really on a budget? Not sure. I've got a couple of those taking up space along with a couple 318 2 barrel intakes. I'll scrap them one of these days.

Right........I have a couple 72-73 340 intakes in the shelf. One 69 340 intake. On a budget they are ok. Yes they are heavy, butbwhat are they were in scrap?

Is the part number 4100340?

IMG_9221.JPG

I wish somebody wanted it... I hate throwing stuff away. I may list it here for free. Make me feel better than just junking it!

I'd gladly take it off your hands. But, I'm thinking shipping would be crazy expensive. I'm in Oklahoma. What do u think shipping would be? (73064)

$40 at least I'm guessing
Yeah at least. Lol. I know they weigh a ton. If i was a little closer i'd come snag it from ya, but with shipping being so high, i could get one local for probably cheaper. Hahaha. Hopefully someone gets it. It is a good intake as stated above.

$40 at least I'm guessing
put it in the for sale section for 10 bucks plus shipping. Gives ya a little something for your packaging, and somebody may find a use for it.

I have one just like that...been sitting on the garage floor for the last 5 years in the corner....couldn't even sell it for $10...can't bear to toss it...but then again....would make room if I did...already tossed 1....but like Rusty says, it is a good intake.

People like me buy them because I build most of my cars with factory parts only.

Nothing fits like parts made my ma mopar itself.

If you don't find a home for it, I'm interested

I have one just like that...been sitting on the garage floor for the last 5 years in the corner....couldn't even sell it for $10...can't bear to toss it...but then again....would make room if I did...already tossed 1....but like Rusty says, it is a good intake.
It is fun, though, when a 10 dollar intake beats a friends 210 dollar Eddy performer,.... :D

stuff it in a large flat rate "game" box from USPS. Seriously, if you unscrew the carb studs itll fit and they come in at under 70 lbs so "if it fits it ships"! I think its still ~19 bucks. Make sure you wrap it width wise with strapping tape so it doesnt blow out in transport. I pity the fool who drops it on his foot in transit....

stuff it in a large flat rate "game" box from USPS. Seriously, if you unscrew the carb studs itll fit and they come in at under 70 lbs so "if it fits it ships"! I think its still ~19 bucks. Make sure you wrap it width wise with strapping tape so it doesnt blow out in transport. I pity the fool who drops it on his foot in transit....

Sent a bunch of intakes this way! Boxes are free... Order them from USPS if you need one.

I have One that I have been trying to sell for a while with no bites. Great smog legal intake for someone that needs to worry about smog and it out flows the performers

The intake is a good one. About the best iron OE intake there is. They work very well as a budget intake. The TQ on top make these a real sleeper. It's laughable that people dump them for there weight when there not actually racers and even more so when there running high twelves and higher. (13, 14 seconds)

Also, The hardest thing to get people to understand is the EGR valve and how it operates and where it effects power. There is no performance negitives at W.O.T. because the valve closes. Put a vacuum gauge on the EGR valve to watch it open and close. Or if it makes
you happy, plug and seal the floor jets.

-
Back