Status
Not open for further replies.

MopaR&D

Nerd Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm swapping the 318 in my '70 Duster for a 360 and need a passenger car (center sump) oil pan and the wider mounting bracket for the one side (forget which...), let me know what you have.

I have a 360 Car pan and pick up tube - needs sandblasted or scrubbed been stroed outdoors for a while $40 plus the ride

You will need the narrower 340 mount for the drivers side. I have an aftermarket one and an original your choice. Aftermarket are 75 for the pair shipped 40 for the drivers side only shipped. I can post pics of both Drivers, Passengers are the same. Steve

mcadoocrew that sounds like a good deal, got any pictures? Oldmanmopar I suppose I only need the 340 mount for the driver's side, whichever one is less valuable (aftermarket I'm assuming) and a pic of that would be nice too...

So I'm still looking for both the LA 360 oil pan and driver's side 340/360 mount bracket, if anyone has them in decent usable condition as-is...

You can use the 318 mount with some washers. I did and I punished the car and still was fine.

PM me for pics of mine...it has been stored outside - will need sand / media blasted to clean it up..If I clean it up and paint it , the price goes WAYYYY up..cause I am kinda lazy...... :)

Would a Moroso deep pan and pickup be of interest to you? I bought a used one for a project I thought I was gonna get but didn't. It's got some scrapes on the bottom but nothing that'd cause a problem. $110 shipped. If your interested PM me with your e-mail address and I can take some pics and send them to you.

I'm swapping the 318 in my '70 Duster for a 360 and need a passenger car (center sump) oil pan and the wider mounting bracket for the one side (forget which...), let me know what you have.
I have what your looking for ....pm me thanks Kenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back