360 dip stick kit

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok my 360 short block is done.Were should I look to get the right dip stick and tub,kind of thinking of a chrome one.Are all SB stick and tube the same sizes.I see some on ebay for 16 bucks.any thoughts.

I've gotten them from MP, Moroso and the corner speed shop. They all worked well, though, I never noticed if there was a actual length difference.

I pored 4 quarts in and took notice of where it was on the stick.

thanks rumblefish,i have found one, I think i will go with a chrome one for 17 bucks from Jeggs.

One thing; this almost bit me on a marine chebby.
Compare it to to length of the old one at fill. Or change oil, and see if fill line is correct.

I bought the same one from Jegs, just be careful when you install it, there real thin and if you have to adjust back and forth more than a couple times it won't last.

MMMMmmm ok is there a better one to look at are there any org still out there,and who has them

Mancini has raw steel small block dip stick and tube kits for $12.95.
I believe this is the same set up that comes in the Direct Connection 360 oil pan kits.

I bought mine from Mancini works well. Put it in the freezer to make it shrink prior to installing. I also stacked sockets on it to help tap it in. Then I put a socket between the tube and block and bent it to clear the fuel pump.

-
Back