360 exhaust manifolds

-

stan marshall

Reaction score
I Am Rebuilding A 360 For My 67 Manual Steering Fastback. The 360 Came Without Intake Or Exhaust Manifolds. If I Can Find 360 Exhaust
Manifolds. How Good Are Are They And Will They Fit On My Barracuda? I Know That 360 Magnum Manifolds Are Good But I Was Told They Will Not Fit. 340s Would Be Good But They Are Hard To Find. Does Anyone Know What Size Carb Came Stock On My 67 273 Ho? Thanks Stan

Stan, I have an extra set of the 72-76 340/360 manifolds. If interested, send me a PM.

Jeremy

If you intend to stay with the manual steering box, instead of expensive 340-360 A body manifolds, Dakota or Ram pickup Magnum manifolds are said to work in an A body quite well and can be found at reasonable cost, cheap even.

If you intend to stay with the manual steering box, instead of expensive 340-360 A body manifolds, Dakota or Ram pickup Magnum manifolds are said to work in an A body quite well and can be found at reasonable cost, cheap even.

So the Magnum truck manifolds will fit A bodies if you run Manual steering? What about a 71 Swinger with PS. Sorry to hijack.

67 273 Commando 4 brl was Carter afb 4295. 4305S for California emissions.

-
Back