360 is it worth the price.....???

-

RichardJ916

Reaction score
5.9/360 CI MOPAR MOTOR .030 OVER 9:1 HYPEREUTECTIC PISTONS LUNATI CAM .484 LIFT/230 DUR@ .050 292 ADVERTISED
PROFORM ROLLER ROCKER AEROHEAD PREPPED HEADS WITH 2.02 INT 1.60 EXH VALVES CRANE DOUBLE ROLLER TIMING CHAIN EDELBROCK PERFOMER RPM INTAKE HOLLY AVENGER 675 DUAL FEED CARB MSD 6A IGNITION W/ MSD COIL MSD BILLIT DISTRIBUTOR W/ CAP AND 8mm WIRES STARTER AND HEADERS INCLUDED...
Wants $2500.00

I was wondering if this sounds like a half way desent price....

I would say ya,I have at least that invested in my 360,and that deal soundsssssssssss good,when was the rebuild last.

That seems like a very good price but get as many details & as much paperwork as possible. It is easy to spend $10 on rattle cans & make it look like a good deal at $2500. If there is no paperwork, no warranty & no way to hear it run, I would be careful. That would be an expensive piece of yard art.

I would avoid anything from aerohead services and proform. I wish someone would have warned me about aerohead before I bought a set of heads through them.

I would avoid anything from aerohead services and proform. I wish someone would have warned me about aerohead before I bought a set of heads through them.

No it is from a local guy here in Howell, It was in his B body for about a season, it was a great motor just not enough power for his B Body...But I understand what you guys are saying.
I will keep you up to date.

Thanks for your help

I meant to say heads from areoheads are crap, I don't believe they build engines.

-
Back