-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Need a good solid 360 truck oil pan with no rust.Truck is a 91 with a la 360.I can get a new one for $60.00 with free shipping so be real with prices

Need a good solid 360 truck oil pan with no rust.Truck is a 91 with a la 360.I can get a new one for $60.00 with free shipping so be real with prices

Send fabo member memike a PM, he has a 360 truck pan and pick-up he might sell, tell him Keith sent ya :glasses7:

BTW...don't be fooled by those cheap China made oil pans.......

I have a brand new one i bought for a 78 Lil Red Express,never used it not sure if 91 is the same though, but i could hardly ship it to you for that much money .

I will hook you up, I have one in great shape and I just happen to have a box I can mail it to you in :D Just bought a car oil pump from a member for $65.00 plus shipping.. Shoot, how does $27.00 plus the ride sound and it's in great shape under my 360 I took out of mt 1/8 mile truck. Thank goodness 6634SEDAN is on his toes, so we should thank him

Attachments

• tgif7.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 123

got one that is in great shape. 30 plus you pay shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back