-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice 72 block that will go .040 but not going to do anything until I get a set of caps. I hope to have a complete motor ready to install by March, but keep running into roadblock after roadblock. I hate to scrap the block but I will if this continues. Last try. Thanks

if it comes to that i have a short block in bremerton i will give up cheap. probably cheaper than the machine work to put new caps on the old block. good luck

its a stock truck bottom end, no oil pan or heads or intake. do not know any history of it. i will take 250 for it. might take less dont know? i think it is 78

I have heads and intake, oil pan is not a problem. Would you have any use for a set of stock 273 adjustable rocker assembly's and a manual steering box?

not bad at all, i have run motors with worse ridge but there is a ridge. to be honest i will probably just sell any parts i take on trade so prices have to be pretty good. i will do like 125 cash and the parts. do you have any intakes?

not bad at all, i have run motors with worse ridge but there is a ridge. to be honest i will probably just sell any parts i take on trade so prices have to be pretty good. i will do like 125 cash and the parts. do you have any intakes?
I only have 2, 2 bbl la. 1 65 273 and 1 79 360 2 carbs as well. What are you working on?

nothing in particular, just keeping an eye out for an intake for my van. its a stock 318, eventually want to go 4 bbl and modern ignition. but i dont want to mess with it untill i have all the stuff i need as it runs perfect as is

I am pretty sure I have a set of main caps for a 360.........

yeah, i am in hopes of finding something pre 73.. my buddy has a pretty decent 73 swinger but i have a hard time falling in love with the later cars. is it cheap?

i would rather build it myself anyway to be honest. if i bought a runner i would most likely tear it apart anyways. the 73 i mentioned is 2k and a runner. i have no problem spending that on a car i like, i just dont like the late cars so to me they do not hold the same value. but what do i know? i have not even seen the car...
i will keep an eye out for caps for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back