-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
We have a Ray barton built 360 small block for sale out of our 67 Valiant drag car,Motor dynoed at 590 hp,We ran it this season and in a 3000# car consistently ran 10.5 and dipped to 10.4 a couple times,Here is what I know about motor,It was built for Jason Reese a Member here in 2007,The engine was freshened up last winter by another member here Valiant steve,It is a stock stroke 360-.030 over motor-13.5 compression-Ray barton priority built Diamond pistons with gas ports-it has roller lifters-Full jesel rocker arms-1.6 on exhaust-1.7 on intake-spray bars built into the valve covers for spring/rocker oiling-The heads are cast iron from a Mopar built IROC series race engine-Valve size unknown -10 quart custom oil pan with swinging pick up with hole in it for center link,Moroso electric water pump-MSD brand new distributor with new wire put on in June of this year,Comes with NEW MSD 7al-2 ignition box ,Motor also has a rebuilt 60amp west coast alternator. Asking $8,000 or best offer-Motor is in WIsconsin at this time,Jason paid Barton $11,000 to build this motor in 2007-Thanks Steve

Just a little info. on this engine the car went through a couple of hands after Jason Reese sold it before I got it back so I wanted to freshen it up as I was going to race it myself so I know what is in it and all what Steve ( Swifter ) is telling you is true I can back his story up for him, It has a Scat crank, Scat H beam rods diamond pistons and yes they are gas ported new rings and bearings cleaned the heads up all new gaskets the cam has the numbers ground off it as I suspect that is Ray Barton's doing as he doesn't like to give all his secrets away lol Likely a Bullet cam ground to Ray's specs as They grind all his cams for him, but my engine builder checked the lift and I believe it was just over .700 the oil pan I believe is a Milodon and when Steve got the car from me it had zero runs on it so he will know how many runs are on it, It's a great stock stroke small block that runs like a scalded dog.

Good luck with your sale Steve and if I can be of any help to you with your sale just let me know okay !

Valiant Steve.

I m interested in your engine. What heads are on it? Can you call me. mike

[PHONE # DELETED BY STAFF - PLEASE READ THE RULES. THANKS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back