-
Status
Not open for further replies.

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm weighing my options & am kinda' in the market for a rebuildable LA 360 long block with the roller cam provisions. I'm in southeast South Dakota. Anybody close have anything? Let me know. Thanks guys (& gals)!

I might be willing to drive a bit to get one. Also, I make a trip through Nebraska & Kansas to New Mexico each August, so I might be able to pick something up along the route if you have something.

I just talked to a guy & I think he has what I've been looking for & the price is right. It's supposed to be a complete running 360 from a '91 Dodge truck. I looked at the picture & it looks like it has LA heads. I also talked to the guy & he said he's pretty sure it has 5 bolt valve covers (he'd have to go look to be sure). He's gonna look for casting numbers, stampings or whatever he can find & email them to me. What do I need to find to be sure this is an LA roller cam block? The LA heads & a casting number newer than '88 or so should cinch it, shouldn't they? Is the casting date number on the left side where the displacement number is? It's been a while since I've looked at one. Here's the pic of the engine.

3mb3pf3of1121f91g191392798935eebc1941.jpg

I live near omaha nebraska, I have a 360 i might part with, Its fresh. I just got the heads back from the machine shop, im getting ready to put it back together, I need to get a piston for it, and then it will be complete, it has 11:1 keith black pistons, ported "J" heads, high rise mopar intake, complete msd ignition, purple shaft mopar cam, (I think its around .500 lift) Il have to check. The guy I got it from put the wrong piston in wrong hole and chiped the piston and bent a valve. But all else is good. Let me know if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back