-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Ironhead

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
I just pulled this from a drag car I bought. I was told when I bought the car the motor was just rebuilt, which I belive because the car was unfinished and was noway it could have been ran in the car. We finished the car and have put 6 passes on the motor and relized its just not enough motor for us. It runs great doesnt leak oil, starts right up. I dont know anything about the internals of the engine. I was told it was built on the specs of the 400hp crate motor. It ran decent in our car but nothing spectacular. It will come with everything in the pics except altenator and electric water pump. Asking $800 May do some trading on big block parts.
DSC05048.jpg

DSC05047.jpg

DSC05046.jpg

To tell you the truth were not sure what it would run. The first 3 passes we had serious tranny isuues and it ran low 14's in a 66 dart that is serioously over tired. We tried to address the tranny issues and put too much convertor in it went back to the track and then had electrical issues. I would say it should run high 12's with no problem.

Do you know what year block it is?

Is that a Victor intake? What's the casting number on the heads?

Very interested.

Thanks

Steve

It is a 1973 block. The numbers I pulled off the heads came back as 1973-1974 360 heads. I'm not sure about the intake, it does not have a name or any numbers on it. It is a sinle plane intake.

How can I mount this puppy into my '59 Plymouth? Would I need a 727 to back it up? I've got an A block plymouth 318 right now with a 2speed powerflite.....

It is a 1973 block. The numbers I pulled off the heads came back as 1973-1974 360 heads. I'm not sure about the intake, it does not have a name or any numbers on it. It is a sinle plane intake.

FYI- The Mopar 380hp motor is magnum based with roller cam and magnum heads.

Very good price for someone looking for a drop in and go motor.

I have a dual quad intake and a set of heads that just need looked over if your interested. I'm getting out of the big block stuff but will keep a few of my rare things. Let me know exactly what your looking for and I'll look around. Email me at [email protected]. what county are you in?

Somebody out there must need a good running 360. I need to get this thing a new home so I can get disc brakes put on the race car before the chyrsler classic comes to kil-kare.

I'm looking for a wilwood racing disc brake setup. I have a set of BBP disc laying here but the car is going to be running pretty quick and thought t would be better to have the wilwood.

i have a 440 shortblock .060 over and zero deck hight,factory rods and a steel crank,also have 906 heads with 2.14 int and 1.81 ext. i also have a set of fenderwell headers for a-body 2in. primaries let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back