360 update (pics)

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Here is a pic of my 360,340 wanna be motor.
I think it is coming along pretty well.

Take care !!!!John

Picture 593.jpg

Looks SO SO SWEET! Exactly like the new 360 I just dropped in my sons Dart. Great job!!!

awesome john. i can't find that 90* filter. I will keep looking.

Thanks guys.

Dave where is it?
You got to find it !!!!!:blob6:

Still have the bolt set.
I also have a complete & fresh 727,B&M 2500 stall,b&M flexplate for a 360 for sale.

John

i can't figure out who needs it (johnny or dave) but i have a complete 90* oil filter adapter with a brand new gasket kit as well. pm me and i can give you a $.

sooo now that you are going the 360/340 wannabe way, just wondering if you plan on cloneing the hood to look like a 340 car as well? i figure you have come this you far might as well......motor looks top notch. you do very nice detailed work.

sooo now that you are going the 360/340 wannabe way, just wondering if you plan on cloneing the hood to look like a 340 car as well? i figure you have come this you far might as well......motor looks top notch. you do very nice detailed work.

I have been tossing the hood scoop thing around.
The price on the darn things is pretty much what is holding me back.Then you have to add the bumble bee stripe/wing.It just never stops with these money pits does it.:p

Thanks for all the nice comments.

come on man you have come this far, ya might as well go the full distance......after all christmas is coming soon!!!:p

come on man you have come this far, ya might as well go the full distance......after all christmas is coming soon!!!:p

I here you,you cant take it ($) with you.
I think I can get a fiberglass six-pack hood for the price of those scoops.:yawinkle:

-
Back