-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone anywhere close to me (within maybe 200 miles of D/FW) have a 360 they'd like to get out of their way? Running or not, but must be a good block.

Long and short of it is, "IT" has an issue which may require the motor coming out and down. So I'll be thinking of maybe a low buck (if there is such a thing) 408 with the Eddys I have.

If I could afford the 414 short block listed I'd be there. But I can't do that right now. SO what's ya got???

Shame I'm not closer. I have a magnum 5.9 block and rotating assy I would give to you just to get room in my garage! Anyone in New England interest? Free to good home.

Larry

Thanks Larry. Wish you were closer too.

SO someone drop Larry a message and take him up on his kind offer. Do yourself a favor and him too.

I saw 3 in cars at the local Pick and Pull last weekend.
Probably another 5 or 6 in trucks. Got a long weekend?

Yeah. I could prolly do a long weekend. Any idea what they would want for one/them?

Couple of hundred? I don't really know. Here is their number, they open at 0800. 210-624-2830.

I've been looking at the local Craig's list for a while now. Going to look at a 360 short block later this morning. New rings and bearings, standard bore.

The guy wants $100 for it. I don't need the rotating assembly so I thought I'd sell it to offset some of my costs.

Hey 68: I've got 2 blocks some heads and pistons and a crank or two. I'm in West Plains, Mo. but i have a buddy headed to San Antonio for Christmas if any of this stuff will help ya.

Hey Small Block. I could definitely use a block. Not knowing much about the 408s, I'm assuming I'll need a stroker crank. That right? How bout rods? Probably not the right place to be asking these questions.

But assuming for a 408 I'd need a crank, I guess what I really need is a good block, caps, timing cover, pushrods...... basically I won't need heads, intake, carb, distributor..... I'll be robbing some of that off the current 360, and will be using the Eddys I got from Ray. Then again, I'm not sure I can afford to do a stroker right now.....

damn I hate the Holidays lol

I just gave them a call for you. $191.00 +tax and a $15 core charge. Looks about $220.
I have some nice chromoly pushrods I need to sell. :-D

Thanks.:-D That's not a bad price. Would I have to pull it or would they?

You pull it. They have engine hoists with a chain pully set up and big rubber tires. Most of the yard is concrete with some gravel sections in the back.

Hey 68: MeMike is here and we looked at two of em setting over under the rack. I'll let you in for $50 and i'll ,hold on a second, MeMike is asking me something about this tequila hes hitting on, no i don't have any cups, i'll check with my buddy and see if i can get it to ya at a real good price. Let me know.

Keep hittin on that tequila. From what I understand, you have some parts that a lot of us could use!

Lol....cups? Tequila?

Yeah. I'm in for at least one at that price. I'll send a bottle of T back up with your bud too!!!!

I'll check with him sedan and get back with ya. It won't be hauled till around Christmas. Ya know, I'm not in this hobby to make money just friends and have a good relaxing pastime. He may cut across and avoid D/FW area so could you meet him on the road. I'll check his route.

I think I can do that. At this point I don't know that I'll be going anywhere for the hollerdaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back