[SOLD] 383 short block ready to assemble.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
1968 383 short block all machine work done with new parts and ready to assemble. .030 over with KB400 domed pistons, JE low tension rings, new full groove main bearings and new rod bearings. Rods reconditioned with new ARP rod bolts. Standard steel crank, polished. Reciprocating assembly balanced. Block has been zero decked for this combo. Open chamber heads will have compression in the 10.4 range and closed chamber in the 11.1 range. All I want is what I have in it. $1575.00 OBO

Located in middle Georgia. Local pickup.

If it's such a good deal, somebody needs to buy it. I am open to reasonable offers, but I am not gonna keep losin my butt on stuff. It will sit here and rust to death.

Ok. I will break this down I will take 450 shipped for the pistons and rods and rings. I guess I will pitch the rest in the scrap pile.

Ok. I will break this down I will take 450 shipped for the pistons and rods and rings. I guess I will pitch the rest in the scrap pile.
Since it's been balanced how about the rotating assembly and you keep the block

It's gonna cost to ship the crank. How much of it do you want? I have rings bearings and all. They are full groove main bearings. I'll go 800 shipped on all of it.

Nevermind. No bites whatsoever at a frikkin giveaway price. You couldn't do one up for what I am asking. It's goin on the scrap trailer. New pistons and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back