3G hemi

-
I have a procharger on my 2008 SRT8 Charger with only 4lbs of boost it was dynoed 517 horsepower at the rear wheels, and I have 22" wheels on the rear. I can change the pulley to get more, but I drive slow and really dont beat on my cars...

I know several people who have twin turbos and s/c on their cars.. all or most of them are daily driven. Most of the twin turbo hemis are in the 9's this is with a jeep or heavy *** charger or challenger.

The Hemi in this issue is owned by A friend of mine here in Ft. Worth. He put it in his Drag Pak Challenger. They are having issues keeping a Trans in it.

I'm planning a turbo Hemi build for my duster, but it's going to be a long time before it's ready. Since my daily driver just tossed it's motor and I had to replace it and now most of my duster money goes to the new car payment.

I have a procharger on my 2008 SRT8 Charger with only 4lbs of boost it was dynoed 517 horsepower at the rear wheels, and I have 22" wheels on the rear. I can change the pulley to get more, but I drive slow and really dont beat on my cars...

How was the install? Pics?

Wylde1.

I know several people who have twin turbos and s/c on their cars.. all or most of them are daily driven. Most of the twin turbo hemis are in the 9's this is with a jeep or heavy *** charger or challenger.

Twin turbos.... sweeeeeeet! Custom fabb'd or an off the shelf kit? Any pics?

Wylde1.

-
Back