4 20 day

-
4:20 on the clock is a daily smoking ritual, 4/20 is a stoners holiday where you smoke all day.

I use to love 4/20, now I have kids and I have to smoke in the garage, late at night,like the heathen I am.

I did, but made it to my dispensary at 9am grabbed some happy, get me off the couch 10 milagram gummy pack of 10, 1/8 ounce of 11 roses flower for the same result, yep ! Retired at 65 and no kids in our home, I love how the creativity kick in while par taking.
My new free t-shirt for the first 10 customers
One hit off my pipe every hour, never set and smoke a hole joint or bowl, thats what you call getting over medicated, stay sharp, happy and on your feet typ buzz.

20230420_125352.jpg

4/20 has been around here in northeast Arkansas 40 years I believe

I believe the ritual started many years ago somewhere in Cali at some university (maybe Berkley??) or some such place where the kids started meeting after school at 4:20 pm to get high. Became a ritual (wasn't difficult to do) as well as a code. "See ya at 4:20"

its not just stop what your doing at 4:20, most people get off work at 4 pm, takes bout 10 or 15 minutes to get home, 5 minutes to roll it up or pack a bong,..that puts your first toke of the day at 4:20! id go crazy without cannibus 38 years i dont get high,..i get normal! calms my nerves!

havent touched the stuff in over 30 years. For me it destroys all ambition. Even though is legal in canada, i simply can’t be bothered. Have at it, my friends-to each his own.

havent touched the stuff in over 30 years. For me it destroys all ambition. Even though is legal in canada, i simply can’t be bothered. Have at it, my friends-to each his own.
I got away from it myself, because of that los of creativity and ambition by getting high, then I learned about a strain the people in Africa used to get there troops ready for hunting and fighting, Hitler did it with crack cocain i do believe. Get the right strain and try it some time, a little goes a long ways, one hit, posable two, no more.

No more pain meds for me. :thumbsup:

I got away from it myself, because of that los of creativity and ambition by getting high, then I learned about a strain the people in Africa used to get there troops ready for hunting and fighting, Hitler did it with crack cocain i do believe. Get the right strain and try it some time, a little goes a long ways, one hit, posable two, no more.

No more pain meds for me. :thumbsup:

I think that is the key. Also a lot of modern strains are just too potent. For years I was smoking multiple times a day every day and finally got a job a few months ago where I had to get drug tested. The mental clarity I have now is much better and I really don't miss it all that much except on occasion. It's become a thing for me now that's only really enjoyable if done in moderation, like once a week at most. Since I moved and don't have direct access to it anymore I don't bother, it's only when I travel back to Colorado to visit family and have some extended time off work I'll take one hit and it knocks me on my *** lol. Hopefully when (if? the way the world's going...) I retire all I'll be doing is getting baked on a mild strain and wrenching on old Mopars.

4/20 in Colorado was cool until weed became legal and then it just got way too big and un-cool people started participating and it wasn't really "special" anymore.

Remember in high school there was two kinds of weed… good weed and bad weed!
Now its all kids of strengths and flavours.

420 is police code for “marijuana in progress “ and that is how that happened. Kids just used 4:20 time of day because kids smoke too much.
Not Bob Marleys birthday!
He was born in February.

Last edited:
420 is police code for “marijuana in progress “ and that is how that happened. Kids just used 4:20 time of day because kids smoke too much.

I'd like to see proof of that rumored origin. I've only heard that explanation in the last few years, and from a comedian.
Also a lot of modern strains are just too potent.
I got some 29% THC weed for cheap as all get out in Washington state a few years back, two hits and I was good for a while. Often overlooked are Sativa strains, the "working" strains of weed. The Indica strains are sought after for that couchlock effect stoners live so much.

Last edited:
AnnArbor Michigan at a collage hemp rally. Heck, we went to a hemp rally in Gainesville many years ago, 4 cops tried to drag off a guy for smoking. Well, that stopped when a guy stopped the band ,grabbed the microphone, and proceeded to tell the crowd AND the GPD that ALL of us were going around the corner to the courthouse and were gonna protest until a judge came. LEO huddled, let the guy go, and walked off. Then EVERYONE fired it up. Classic, Man....

I stand corrected.
I was told it was police code, now I see it was clearly enthusiasts messing with a square.
4B75AEB6-4FED-49AB-83AF-55695456E542.png

Last edited:
-
Back