-
Status
Not open for further replies.

furz4

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a small block 4BBL throttle cable bracket to convert from 2 to 4BBL carb. I have a 3 piece kickdown assy so I am mainly looking for the mounting bracket but would consider the whole assembly if someone did not want to separate.

I don't have a picture needs to be from a small block originally equipted with 4BBL carb. Need the bracket that holds the throttle cable that bolts onto the manifold.

I have a few brackets and linkages I removed from my 72 duster.....but I am having trouble thinking of what exactly it is you need....if you could post a picture of it ....I will let you know if I have one. I removed all my automatic shift linkage,kick down brackets/linkage and throttle linkage and everything.

I converted to cable shift,stainless braided kickdown and throttle.

I dont have the 4 bbl bracket you are looking for, they are on E-bay for 30-35.00 if you cant find one.

I do however sell the 4bbl rod that you will also need. It goes from the bracket to the carb. The 318 one will not work correctly.
These are getting very hard to find. PM me if you are interested in it.

Here is a pic of the bracket you are looking for, and the 4bbl kd rod I have available.

Attachments

• faucet pics 834.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 138
I was unable to get the small block 4BBL throttle bracket from the most recent ones that were up for sale since I was slow on the computer.

I finally purchased one from Summit Racing and got it this week. It was actually a few dollars cheaper than the ones I found on eBay and the $45 one that someone wanted at Spring Fling.

I dug it out....it was painted while on the 340 motor so a few areas underneath are weak on paint....LOL...P.M. me if you are interested....

Picture246.jpg

Picture245.jpg

Picture247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back