4 BLADE fan not enough for me.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
My stock 4 Blade fan is not enought for me. What can i get that has more blades ,i have the stock rad for the 74 Duster 2 row rad, 318.Thankes for your thoughts.

A couple of good fan threads going on right now. Try the search button.

Year One, Mancini, Rock Auto, Classic Industries, etc all have a wide variety of fans (with pictures and prices) available. Check out their websites to see which fan fits your budget.

download the Mopar Performance Parts catalogue and pull the part number for the small block clutch fan package , I paid less than 30 bucks for mine back in 2011 , they are real cheap if they are still available since most of the catalogue is discontinued stock . You would be amazed the stuff that is still available and how cheap it is , like the silicone bypass kit that a certain someone on here had everyone convinced they were rare and he was selling for like 25 bucks a piece US plus shipping, well they are 13 bucks Cdn from the dealership if you have the part number .

Here I did it for you P4120758 is the Viscous fan kit it includes the clutch the 35 pitch 5 blade fan and all the hardware you can call your local dealer for pricing and availability , my guy just takes the built in margin and passes the savings on but your results may vary based on your local dealers practices and your relationship with the parts dept there .

If i was coming to Moparfest I would bring you mine , It doesnt fit between the water pump on the stroker and the aluminum rad but fit perfect on the 318 with the shorter water pump

I have a factory 7 blade on mine. I always found the 4 blade on /6's not v8's. That may be your issue. The 7 blades were found on most a/c /6's and v8's

For some reason that Pro Shop site is always more than my local dealer quotes me , several years ago the catalogue went on Clearance at 45% off almost everything , some stuff like crate motors were excluded .

That's actually the only place I found it in stock.

I'm curious why it isn't enough? I run a 4 blade on my 340. And even in the wicked 30+ (celsius) heat we get in southern alberta here I've never seen my motor break 200.

My old 69 Dart 360 had the factory 7 blader never hit 200 F.Just want the same with this Ruster.

-
Back