4 bucket seats no bench in b cuda

-

69cudafla

Reaction score
the seats that were in my bcuda when i bought her are from a ford and some idiot spray painted them black, they were orginally burgendy <sp?> so now they are all rough and prickly on the velour areas. i want to remove the homemade bench seat from the rear as well as the two ford bucket seats and replace them with 4 procar sport seats. the kit runs about $430 from summit and i was wonderin if anybody has jus 4 seats in a car and if they can post pics of it as well as a full body console that runs from the dash to the truck i saw one on here once awhile back but i can't find it now. thanks and i'm open to any suggestions you guys have.

Personally I think it would look odd and I would find a real bench to go in the back and run the buckets up front but maybe there are some pics that can change my mind.

the 66/67 chargers had a pseudo / 4 bucket arrangement....

Like this?

Charger9[1].jpg

I've been thinking about doing this to my Dart. But, I will be needing 3 seats in the back. I need to do some measuring and see what I can get to fit in there.

My current plan is to put two front seats (with the integral seat belts) from a F150 in the back, and procar buckets in the front, and a full front to back console down the middle.
Andrew

-
Back