4 Corners Meet and Greet!

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Fellow member 63 Morepar a d I get to meet today in Cortez! Pretty excited since I thought I was the only FABO member in the area, despite my efforts to recruit a dart sport, a late 70's 440 dart, and a sublime 408 duster.

I'll see about getting a couple photos for everyone!

WOO HOO! Larry is a real cool guy and does super work. Eri fell in love with his 63 dart! Here's a few pics I snapped with my phone of his art. Take note of the oil and trans dipstick and the shifter knob 8)

Attachments

• image-1557065185.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 145
  • image-1481919167.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 161
  • image-3992827901.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 143
  • image-4262314048.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 145
  • image-1368870101.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 146
  • image-1224389431.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 149
  • image-1130873592.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 145
  • image-454282560.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 142
You know, I just now realized the car is a 4 DOOR! lol
I bet that catches some people off guard.lol

Rofl! Especially we he outruns them! He's a damn good guy though. I really enjoyed meeting him and making a new friend

Here are some pictures Erica took.

Attachments

• dart5.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 144
  • dart3.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 144
  • dart2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 144
  • dart1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 152
  • chuckandlarry.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 169
Very nicely done, Is that a transmission cooler with the fan in the trunk????? Your daughter is a cutie enjoy her they grow up fast....Bill

Very nicely done, Is that a transmission cooler with the fan in the trunk????? Your daughter is a cutie enjoy her they grow up fast....Bill

Bingo! You hit the nail on the heAd. The raised rear luggage deck is also a vent to the trunk for airflow

Could not of had a better day today! My wife and I got to meet up with MoparDaddy And mommy Eri and their beautiful little blue eyed, heart breaker to be(watch out Daddy) darling daughter, in beautiful SW Colorado and cruise the Dart on a killer day! :glasses7:
This is what it's all about. Chuckie went out of his way to make contact and now we have some awesome new friends in the neighborhood and in this MOPAR family.
Thanks for all the nice comments folks, and thanks FABO for bringing people together and keeping up the MOPAR spirit!
If any other 4 Corners Mopes see this, get with us! Lets makes this an annual thing. The more the merrier!
Larry & Kerry

Attachments

• July 008.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 122
Indeed. After the sub-frame cons, the crazy headers and exhaust, it was easier to run the lines to the rear. I came up under the back seat with 3/8 line and ran 6-an from that to a 16 pas Derale cooler. I had a 10'' fan kicking around and fabb'd up an aluminum shroud. So far so good! 3.91, 28 tall and a loose converter work it hard. I may have to tame up the converter a bit but it's so damn much fun to drive! :D
Larry

Would be great to get more people together!
Erica cracked me up. when we got in the truck she tells me "kerry seems to be shy lime me" in an excited tone of voice lol

Even better, I believe Erica caught the Mopar bug! Lol she's been looking at mopars since we got home lol

So beautiful & cool! Erica caught the clouds in the reflection on that last photo! That's a framer!

Attachments

• dart5.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 124
I try anyway. By the way, I have always liked Mopars. I just have a soft spot for older GM vehicles.

Larry, I can get a much better picture than that with my tripod and my equipment. It was just difficult with Sonic in the way :)

I try anyway. By the way, I have always liked Mopars. I just have a soft spot for older GM vehicles.

Larry, I can get a much better picture than that with my tripod and my equipment. It was just difficult with Sonic in the way :)
When we get together next time, hopefully on my side of the hill make sure to bring that tripod. We'll supply the steaks and PBRs! Looking forward to it!
:blob:
Larry & Kerry

When we get together next time, hopefully on my side of the hill make sure to bring that tripod. We'll supply the steaks and PBRs! Looking forward to it!
:blob:
Larry & Kerry

You just name the time my friend!

Thanks keith

You just name the time my friend!

When ever it is good for your famdamly. It's a bit of a drive and gas ain't cheep. You say the word and tie it in with a necessary trip in my direction and we will make it work. Doors always open! Give us enough heads-up and we'll fire up the smoker! :snorting:

Attachments

• DSC03325.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 107
Sounds good. Maybe we can talk the guys around grand junction in to coming down next spring! :D

-
Back