4 link front?

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
its not an abody but i trust you all will be able to help out. my 99 s10 blazer front end has gave me fits. the first one went out trying to get outta sand. so i put in a used one. it has went out just driving around lol not even in 4x4. so i want to go to something better and maby cheaper. i think i could get a solid front end and a 4 link kit for less then $1000. i am guessing 3-4 hundred fot the front and about the same for the 4 link then about $200 for coilovers. what am i not thinking of? lol and what issues will i have putting that suspension in the front? would there be a better solid front end suspension to use? if so what is it lol. or could i put a stronger ifs front diff in outta...? thanks guys lol

Check pirate4x4.com they do this often and there are a lot of write ups of people doing their own set ups and which way is the cheapest and most efficient.
Good luck

My honest opinion…….. Any money you DON"T spend on an S-10 Blazer is cash in the bank.

I have known many an S-10 owner that gave up after being drained of money on one of those.

Find an old 4Runner or Pathfinder.

ya i agree lol. i got it sold finaly and have my power wagon and subie lol both beat that blazer hands down

lol not this one. im probably gonna lower it and bigger motor, turbo etc. i wanna put solid axels under a brat and put a 4bet? cummins in there lol. make it a decent wheeler and gr8 in the snow

-
Back