Not open for further replies.

Heywodja

The Heartbeat Stops Here
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 wheel Vintiques Police, Steel, Black, 15 in.x 7 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4 in. Backspace with P225 60R15’s mounted
These were mounted on the front of my 72 Dart Swinger with 11.75 discs no fitment problem whatsoever. Tires are OTSU brand.

I have a second set that was mounted on the rear of my 72 swinger with a stock 8 3/4 with stock location springs and wheel wells. It was a snug fit but there was adequate clearance inside and out. These wheels are also Wheel Vintiques Steel Police, Black, 15 in.x 8 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4.000 in. Backspace with 255 60R15 tires. The car had 10 inch drums on the rear. No fitment issues.
Tires are mastercraft brand.

The tires and wheels have about 250 miles total. Tires are a few years old. The car has been in the shop most of their life.

These are located in the Dallas Ft. Worth metro area. Local pickup is preferred. Shipping can be arranged, but it will be costly.

The wheels are dusty from the shop and might have some small imperfections but are in overall excellent condition with the factory powder coating.

I am asking 800.00 OBO

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Status