-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nwdart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Nice console in good condition, also have better condition one and a best condition one. This has light pitting and will come with a 69 wood grain decal set 500.00 plus actual shipping from 98250 wa state. Nwdart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 664
how much for the other 2 (better & Best) pics would be nice, with close ups. what years did they come from?

do some mounting brackets come with them

Only mounting tabs I have are on a 4 speed trans tunnel I will be listing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 547
The better console is a 66-68 original it is the one on the left and it is 600.00 the plastic coffins are automatic consoles and have no busted corners. I can make a template of my real 4 speed body cut out if you wish but it is not needed unless you run an inland shifter I believe. Someone may chime in if this is correct or not. The console in the middle has all new plates including ashtray cover and is beautiful and is 850.00. The console on the right goes to my 69 formula s and is not for sale. Shipping will be actual cost from 98250 wa state. Also will be listing a 69 hurst console shifter in another post. Nwdart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 584
Is this an automatic bottom console with a 4 speed top plate ? If so, how different are they ?

The difference is where the cut out is on the original consoles to adjust the inland style shifters . It is not needed to run a non inland style shifter.

Rich, you can use any "console" shifter, Hurst or Inland, with it regardless of base, Adjustments for inland are under the car like Hurst. It makes for easier access to remove the handle on either shifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back