-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre Backwash

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for an NP A833 4 speed for my 65 Barracuda. Prefer complete in decent serviceable condition. If it has the shifter, shift rods and shift levers, so much the better. Early version with the flange or later with slip yoke is fine. Not looking for anything fancy,or expensive. I want to make this car driveable again. I'm in the S.F. Bay Area and want to do this as locally as possible but will consider any and all that come close to what I am looking for. Thank you for reading this far.

I'm looking for an NP A833 4 speed for my 65 Barracuda. Prefer complete in decent serviceable condition. If it has the shifter, shift rods and shift levers, so much the better. Early version with the flange or later with slip yoke is fine. Not looking for anything fancy,or expensive. I want to make this car driveable again. I'm in the S.F. Bay Area and want to do this as locally as possible but will consider any and all that come close to what I am looking for. Thank you for reading this far.

I have an early A body 4 speed with the bell housing. It has the flanged output shaft. I am in TN though so getting it to you might be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back