4 Speed Hump Installation 1967 Dart

-

RattleCanStan67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all I am trying to outline the placement of the hump to cut the floor and it fits good almost the entire way around except for closest to the driver seat. This is going to be a console car. I am wondering if maybe there is a difference between console and non console 4 speed humps or maybe the hump I have is just incorrect When I line the consple up on the brackets the hole looks way out of line with the console does the shifter handle have that much of a bend to the right after it comes thru the hump to come out the console? I know I need the 4 speed top plate and the fiber board extension to cover the hump sticking out to make this auto console body work for 4 speed.

20240624_121834.jpg

20240624_121936.jpg

20240624_131007.jpg

20240624_131001.jpg

You've got some of the hump missing is all. Man, you can near bout stand ten feet outside the car and throw it in and it'll land in the right spot. LOL Looks like you've got it in the right place, it's just missing some around that back corner. And I don't "THINK" there's a difference in the hump from console or no. But some of these other guys will sock me in the head if I'm wrong.

There were no difference in the humps, just get a piece of sheet metal to put there if the gap is too big. I don't know if the 66 and earlier humps were different, but after looking closely the hump you maybe for 66 and earlier.

-
Back