4 speed od trans shifter

-
Yes. One of the shift rods has to be flipped, but that's it.

Yeah, I'm gonna use a Hurst Super Shifter 3 in my 63 Dart with an OD. It'll work like a charm, just like 72bluNblu described.

Thanks guys I appreciate the info. Now I just have to find one!! BTW I have a extra A-body 4-speed that I would like to swap for a A-body OD unit. anyone interested? I am located in Colorado.

Thanks guys I appreciate the info. Now I just have to find one!! BTW I have a extra A-body 4-speed that I would like to swap for a A-body OD unit. anyone interested? I am located in Colorado.

where in Colorado ...im in Colorado and I have an OD

I'm in northern Colorado (loveland) but no place is too far. Is yours a short tailshaft and where are you located?

New to the Form and I sent a quick reply, don't know if it went thru. Here goes again. I am in loveland but no place in Colorado is too far. Where are you located and does your OD unit have the short tail-shaft?

New to the Form and I sent a quick reply, don't know if it went thru. Here goes again. I am in loveland but no place in Colorado is too far. Where are you located and does your OD unit have the short tail-shaft?

yes it is short tail shaft......its for an A or F body....with a 5 1/2 input bearing size

Are you looking to sell or would you trade for it? Either way where are you located so I could see it? BTW do you have the V-8 bellhousing for the OD unit?

Thanks

-
Back