-
Status
Not open for further replies.

drp2671

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for some 4 speed parts. Basically all the major parts I need to convert my auto to a 4 speed overdrive except for the tranny.
73-4 A-Body clutch pedal assembly
A-Body Overdrive bell housing
130 tooth 10.5" flywheel
73 up floor hump
Shifter mechanism
Shift linkage
I know Brewers sells all these items, but their asking prices for these particular items are a little out of my budget range at the moment. So I figured I'd see if the wonderful folks at FABO had any of these parts they might want to sell

Thanks!

You know that you need the shifter linkage for the OD tranny regular 4 speed stuff will not work you can also get a regular bellhousing preferably one with the 4.8" hole and have it bored out to the 5.135 but you will need the correct fork pivot for the OD.I doing this my self but not till next winter I did find a bellhousing and I think he has another with the large hole but no fork I'll check and let you know

You can just get the 4.807 bearing retainer and not machine the bellhousing. They use the same bolt pattern as the 5.125 bearing retainer.

You know that you need the shifter linkage for the OD tranny regular 4 speed stuff will not work you can also get a regular bellhousing preferably one with the 4.8" hole and have it bored out to the 5.135 but you will need the correct fork pivot for the OD.I doing this my self but not till next winter I did find a bellhousing and I think he has another with the large hole but no fork I'll check and let you know

Thanks guys!
I knew about the shift linkage, which is why I specified overdrive parts.
And I knew I could bore out the 4.807 retainer hole in the bell housing, I just didn't want to do that if I didn't have to. What I didn't know was that the 5.125 retainer and 4.807 retainer share the same bolt pattern! So thank you for that info 66fs! And thanks 71demon for checking if he has another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back