-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkingan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I had this posted a while back and then had some issues that didn't allow me to finish and completed this transaction. Now that things have leveled out i'd like to sell this setup.
*This the best of my knowledge, please ask questions and i'll do my best to answer any questions you have*
This is a 4 speed setup for barracuda/valiant. Me and my brother built the car and when it was done he always wanted to put a 4 speed in the car. The car is 65 valiant convertible we made into a cuda clone. it has a 273 commando motor auto trans. The setup came from a 65 cuda that was run/drivable but was hit and rotted. we pulled everything and he was going to put it in later. Well time past and he passed away. i already owned the car and it was going to be a maybe someday thing. well it has been sitting in my shop awhile now and i have too many thing to get to it so if someone can use it here it is. Should be completed setup i don't know what else could be missing. new clutch parts and i know the trans was good when pulled cause we drove it around. look at the pictures and i'll answer what i can. I'd like to get rid of it all at once instead of pieces then i'm stuck with parts that i don't want to see go to trash. I'm located in Cabot Arkansas zip 72023. I'm guessing a price around $700 for the lot but i'll take reasonable offers. i'll get back to you on questions ASAP. thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I had this posted a while back and then had some issues that didn't allow me to finish and completed this transaction. Now that things have leveled out i'd like to sell this setup.
*This the best of my knowledge, please ask questions and i'll do my best to answer any questions you have*
This is a 4 speed setup for barracuda/valiant. Me and my brother built the car and when it was done he always wanted to put a 4 speed in the car. The car is 65 valiant convertible we made into a cuda clone. it has a 273 commando motor auto trans. The setup came from a 65 cuda that was run/drivable but was hit and rotted. we pulled everything and he was going to put it in later. Well time past and he passed away. i already owned the car and it was going to be a maybe someday thing. well it has been sitting in my shop awhile now and i have too many thing to get to it so if someone can use it here it is. Should be completed setup i don't know what else could be missing. new clutch parts and i know the trans was good when pulled cause we drove it around. look at the pictures and i'll answer what i can. I'd like to get rid of it all at once instead of pieces then i'm stuck with parts that i don't want to see go to trash. I'm located in Cabot Arkansas zip 72023. I'm guessing a price around $700 for the lot but i'll take reasonable offers. i'll get back to you on questions ASAP. thanks

View attachment 1715764558

View attachment 1715764559

View attachment 1715764560

View attachment 1715764561

View attachment 1715764562

View attachment 1715764563

I see you have two shifter bezels that mount to the hump. Would you be willing to sell one of them separately?

if i don't get the lot sold as once package i will, i'll let everything go for a reasonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back