Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I have 4 tickets to admit you and the family or some friends to an American Drag Racing League event (redeemable at one of the following tracks on the following dates) US131 motorsports park , Martin MI , july 13-14 - zmax dragway, Charlotte NC,august 3-4 - Memphis international raceway, Memphis TN , september 7-8 - summit motorsports park , Norwalk OH , september 28-29 - and texas motorplex , Dallas TX , october 19-21.

I have a 72 duster,mostly in need currently of these parts...

a nice set of the rear cardboard style filler sail panels at the rear of the interior between headliner and package tray,
2 14" rally trim rings and 2 15" rally trim rings,
brake booster/bracket setup (preferably not an old crusty one as I have already bought 2 used ones that turned out to be junk).
A set of nice clear 69 valiant grill marker lights,
set of mirror base gaskets,
set of go wing spoiler pedastal gaskets,
duster exhaust tips,
gas tank filler tube grommet,
under hood insulation,
"plymouth" hood emblem/badge,
set of air shocks,
maybe a nice tach,
rear speaker shelf panel (mine the card board was busted in chunks).
OR maybe you have something of interest for trade? let me know, I am not going to go to the track so rather than have the tickets go to waste I figured I would try to do some bartering with them.

PM me with interest, thanks

if you have the old cardboard fillers trace and cut it in .040 aluminum... works great...

I know I can make them. But after 3 years of building this project I would prefer to try and get a few of the things I still need on my list already done and ready to go (between 2 kids...one of which is only a few months old and the other is out of school and connected at the hip lol,getting the duster painted and all of the other stuff i am in the middle of doing trying to get the car done. spare time is harder to come by than you might think lol).

Anyhow, if anyones interested , send me a PM

update on things I need below

a nice set of the rear cardboard style filler sail panels at the rear of the interior between headliner and package tray ( no longer need),
2 14" rally trim rings and 2 15" rally trim rings,
brake booster/bracket setup (preferably not an old crusty one as I have already bought 2 used ones that turned out to be junk).
A set of nice clear 69 valiant grill marker lights,
set of mirror base gaskets,
set of go wing spoiler pedastal gaskets,
duster exhaust tips,
gas tank filler tube grommet,
under hood insulation,
"plymouth" hood emblem/badge,
set of air shocks,
maybe a nice tach,
rear speaker shelf panel (mine the card board was busted in chunks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back