-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
This motor was going to be for sale at Mopars at the Rock but we called off on account of rain. If it sells great. If not, it is going in the Demon. Wifey says I can build another and I really just cant decide on BB or SB anyway. Decked and stroker prep, balanced, 4.000 stroke Scat 9000 crank, Scat Pro I beam Rods and ARP 2000 bolts, Mahle Pro Coated Premium Forged Lightweight Pistons 11.7:1 (.030) over, Melling HV oil pump, Moroso deep pan. Intake RPM Air Gap topped with an EDL 750 with electric choke, Cam is Herbert Racing Cam E5N-HYD F/T (.510) lift, J heads with big valves (2.02), 3 Angle job, cleaned up around ports with 1.5 roller rockers. Revs quick and should be frisky enough to make the average woman giggle. Trans is 904 with reverse manual valve body and deep pan, gone through and all new seals. Block and heads are only item that is not new. Motor located at my buddy's shop in Lillington, NC. Can crate for shipping anywhere on Earth at buyer's expense. This is drop in ready. $8500

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FRESH-SB-Mo...143759?hash=item3ac086820f:g:rVIAAOSwGYVW~Caw

I can sell as package with Demon. PM for Questions. Can finish build. If I finish it this motor will end up in car.

Less than 24 hours on ad. Then it comes down and goes in Demon. Price is firm plus crate and ship or you can come and hear it on the run stand.

Pulled EBay ad. Two weeks or so until lift is free at the shop to clean and detail underside of Demon, then motor goes in. PM here for questions or details.

Last edited:
I know. I know. I have procrastinated long enough. I was toying with a big block stroker motor for the car. This motor makes plenty of power....

It's a damn good thing I didn't need to sell this! Last price drop then it goes in one of my cars and I will build the 400 based stroker later.
$7250 you pay crate and ship

FRESH SB Mopar 408 Stroker

Curious, would you know what your friend with the shop would charge to remove lets say my current 360 motor and current 904 trans... Then install the 408/904 y'all are selling into a 70 Dart? Also what is your 904 stall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back