408 stroker

-
ha like john said...thats what happens when you date his sister haha....

Haha. Stevo. You're my boy. Mike. My fury is bout to kick your dusters *** as soon as I bored it over again. I can bore it .90 over bc its a poly block. Which turns it into a 408 stroker just by doing that if I'm not mistaken. Well some little other things as well. And the dude with the oh snap is hella funny. I was dyin laughin...

Haha. Stevo. You're my boy. Mike. My fury is bout to kick your dusters *** as soon as I bored it over again. I can bore it .90 over bc its a poly block. Which turns it into a 408 stroker just by doing that if I'm not mistaken. Well some little other things as well. And the dude with the oh snap is hella funny. I was dyin laughin...

spence you cant talk sorry budddy...1... your car doesnt and has never run haha :bootysha:

2. your fury weighs as much as johns Truck....
3.. your car is a small block meaning....your stroke is less then 4....which is needed to make a 408...and even if it was bored over to make 408 without the crank... bigger pistons dont mean more power...
5...you need money to get it running haha..
6...even if you had the cuda running with the 383 it wouldnt be faster

u guys are cute hahahahhaahahahahah, and spence dont bore that thing, just leave it its already .40 over .90 over ???? never heard of that cuzzin?but anyway you 2 keep goin at it im enjoyin this

1st. Rv cam in it. 2nd. Bigger pistons. 3rd. Even though my dart isn't running my fury is. And 4th we have the same ammount of miles on our cars since we've owned em...zero. haha. 5th my cuda is one of 53 ever made. Get widd it. Moooooooopppppaaaaaaar.

Uh. Stevo. Look it up bruh. U can bore a poly .90 over and still be safe. Its a fact...

1st. Rv cam in it. 2nd. Bigger pistons. 3rd. Even though my dart isn't running my fury is. And 4th we have the same ammount of miles on our cars since we've owned em...zero. haha. 5th my cuda is one of 53 ever made. Get widd it. Moooooooopppppaaaaaaar.

hahahahahahahaha I think theres a reason your last name is ford:snakeman:

1.. rv cam is nothing...2 bigger pistons means what? haha nothing...3...kool ill take your fury out it weights 3800 pounds... 4... I actually have 500 miles on it...5...thats kool only way to tell though is check the vin number...not saying it isnt but check it...

Uh. Stevo. Look it up bruh. U can bore a poly .90 over and still be safe. Its a fact...

ya 90 total not 90 plus 40 and it does come out too 402 but I dont believe it will make the same power as a normal 408...its 318 that made 230hp pushing a 4k pound car

ha your dad wont let you drive it because you would have to sit in the back seat too drive it haha

You're arguing with mopar mike and jonathan... and bruh I know that its not .90 plus .40 I'm not an idiot.

huh? Im confused either way the duster will take out the fury...just like the Stratus would

hahahahahahahaha I think theres a reason your last name is ford:snakeman:

1.. rv cam is nothing...2 bigger pistons means what? haha nothing...3...kool ill take your fury out it weights 3800 pounds... 4... I actually have 500 miles on it...5...thats kool only way to tell though is check the vin number...not saying it isnt but check it...

Looow bloooooow ouch

Any others remember these types of conversations? I was just flashing back to my Pike years...lol.

Any others remember these types of conversations? I was just flashing back to my Pike years...lol.

DUDE! This is soooooooooooooo flippin funny. Remember them, sure do! Everyone of my freinds had fits for years tryin to beat me. LOL, Only one had enuff brains to run a MoPar against a MoPar. Smack talkin and proving on the weekend was the best.

Buick! ROFLM-Fin-AO -badly!

-
Back