41 miles per gallon

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A 2006 study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found that Americans drink an average of 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles per gallon.

Not Bad! Burp Burp :drinkers:

Hey, my wifes Neon was getting about 42 MPG last summer highway. I drink more beer than the average american too. We balance out.

Yep gts340 I have lived up there in a little town called Paw Paw and they have a bar
or three in every little town. I learned about bar hopping up there.

memike,
I don't go to too many bars, just enjoy a few when hanging with friends around the house or garage. Once in awhile I go to a new place here in Kingston called Varsity. it's very nice for Kingston. They even re-did the sidewalk in front to look like brick. Hard to believe I'm in Kingston when I'm there.

HHHMMMM.......I think I may need to do a mileage test tonight, Wife goes to bingo on monday's. I sit at home and watch Heros with my son, May need to fill up to check my mileage for the week.

If you convert that to canadian beer, you would get 100mpg and have 140 octane. And never need nitrous!

If you convert that to canadian beer, eh. you would get 100mpg and have 140 octane, eh. And never need nitrous, eh. We walk to the cold beer store an average of 2129 miles a year from our cars through the parking lot and buy an average of 983 cases per capita eh. Hey, we got lotsa water, but ours ain't watered down like yours eh. Don't buy Molson Canadian buy Labatt's Blue cuz it,s just a gimmic, eh. We,re not into stereotypes here,eh. Talk to ya hosers later,eh.

63dartman said:
HHHMMMM.......I think I may need to do a mileage test tonight, Wife goes to bingo on monday's. I sit at home and watch Heros with my son, May need to fill up to check my mileage for the week.

Have one for me eh!! I am toped of for the week.

Canadian Style eh :thumbup:

Coyote Jack said:
I don't think I am getting anywhere close to 41 MPG. Maybe 4.1. LOL

Jack
I really did not think that a Conadian would get good MPG ether :angel9:

-
Back