410 stroker build part 2

-
sure....best et up til now is a 11.56, 1.60 60ft., speed is around 115-116 mph. I´m pretty sure i can get into the 1.5x 60ft. and a 11.4 in good weather at a good track. I think yours should have some more power due to the ported Heads...

Michael

Indy X-heads from IMM Engine, 750 HP Double Pumper, EDE RPM, 3" Dual with X and turbo mufflers (cutouts after the X), 904 trans with 9.5" converter from edge (not adjusted to my combination yet) and 4.10 gears with 27" Drag Radials. Car weighs about 3100 pound.

Michael

I have some Doug 1 5/8 headers into 2.5 inch exhaust with Flowmaster 40 series dumped at rear axle. Im running a 3.55 gear with a 727 trans manurl reverse vb. My converter will be a custom piece from Dynamic at 3800 rpm. Not sure what my full bodied Dart will weigh. I'm not running power steering either

Whoah! what's that E body doing in that picture?!?! You're gonna contaminate your nice stroker engine. =(
Lol its a badass car he has with a 500 inch stroker best of parts . Runs on e85 made 625 hp on the dyno . Has a Kiesler 5 speed and a brand new Dana from Dr. Diff , has huge viper brakes and calipers on it. He wants to road race it someday. But he's already talking about pulling engine that has zero miles on it and building a modern hemi with 700 hp. If he does I'm buying engine for my gtx

-
Back