413 for sale on CL HEADS UP!!

-
At the bottom of the write up it says ''come and get it for free''.

At the bottom of the write up it says ''come and get it for free''.

Yes, but in the Title is says $50?? It's probably free but you're even further away than I am. I'm in S. Texas but it's still 5-6 hours away!!

Treblig

Hope Texas isn't exactly what I'd call "North" Texas...unless you're in Brownsville or South Padre, there's nowhere in South Texas I can think of that's 5-6 hrs from Hope.

Hope Texas isn't exactly what I'd call "North" Texas...unless you're in Brownsville or South Padre, there's nowhere in South Texas I can think of that's 5-6 hrs from Hope.
Hey you're correct!! The first time I googled it (this morning) it showed that it was somewhere North of Dallas, I'm very close to Padre Island, so it's only a couple of hours from me.

treblig

Hey you're correct!! The first time I googled it (this morning) it showed that it was somewhere North of Dallas, I'm very close to Padre Island, so it's only a couple of hours from me.

treblig

so you should be there by, what, 11?

so you should be there by, what, 11?

Just a hop, skip and a jump!! If I had a trip planned in that direction it wouldn't be too bad but hauling a gigantic motor home back to my house is not in the plan!! If it was nearby it would be feasible so I'll leave it for someone local to Hope.

treblig

Just a hop, skip and a jump!! If I had a trip planned in that direction it wouldn't be too bad but hauling a gigantic motor home back to my house is not in the plan!! If it was nearby it would be feasible so I'll leave it for someone local to Hope.

treblig

nah,you got that backwards
that motorhome is the trip
go out there, pick it up, do some camping on the way home, eat some fresh caught fish, the kids will love it

Looks like the one they used on an episode of Criminal Minds.
Could be 5-6 hours depending on what you're driving.

-
Back