-
Status
Not open for further replies.

runner340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a NOS 413 short block. Original 1961. Original owner bought a 300G and wanted a spare engine in case he ever had a problem. My brother bought the car along with the short block. He has since sold the car and I want to sell the engine.
I am located in the Niagara Falls, NY area. You will need to pick up as I can not ship this. $400.00

What shape is this in? Rotates freely?
This short block has been stored inside since we got it about 25 years ago. Before that it was stored inside a store. So it has never been out side. It still has the original Chrysler grease/cosmoline on it. I have never tried rotating it, but I can. I'll need to put oil on the cylinder walls. Everything is as it was when Chrysler assembled it.
Chris

This short block has been stored inside since we got it about 25 years ago. Before that it was stored inside a store. So it has never been out side. It still has the original Chrysler grease/cosmoline on it. I have never tried rotating it, but I can. I'll need to put oil on the cylinder walls. Everything is as it was when Chrysler assembled it.
Chris
Many have asked for the numbers stamped on the boss. I looked yesterday and it is stamped P41 930. So this is a 1960 413 made September 30. We were told it was a 1961 when we bought it, I'm guessing the original owner bought it in 1961.

001.JPG

002.JPG

006.JPG

Looks like it is going to have to come apart before it can be used. Will $250 buy it if I drive over and pick it up?

This engine is still for sale, new price of $325. My brother wants to see it gone. It has a September 1960 date code.
Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back