426 Hemi air cleaner

-

CRUZE 418

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Doe anyone make a reproduction inline 2/4 barrel air cleaner assembly for a Hemi? Preferably for an A 12 hood? Yeah, it's not an A Body, just bought this RR yesterday. Guess that I will have to get on the other web site, but figured someone here would know.

Doe anyone make a reproduction inline 2/4 barrel air cleaner assembly for a Hemi? Preferably for an A 12 hood? Yeah, it's not an A Body, just bought this RR yesterday. Guess that I will have to get on the other web site, but figured someone here would know.
Yes they do I have a friend that just bought one for his inline 2/4 and if I remember it was $1500.
Don't know how to get in touch with him to ask but he is on the B body site.

Okay, will check it out. Year One has discontinued their fiberglass bottom and steel top, Sixpack type.

There is a guy in MI. that makes bases for carter, edelbrock afb and avs carbs. I think he makes chrome covers also. I think he is on Ebay. You have to wait since he runs batches and bases are different depending on carbs. $1500 is about right for top and bottom.

Hey talked to my friend today and not sure if you found anything yet but here's 2 places that make air cleaners for your Hemi. Tommy The Cryco does the air grabber air cleaners and L B Enterprise out of Michigan dose the round chrome ones.
Hope that helps ya out and good luck.

1692915091909.png
WOW that would be fun. crotch rocket on steroids. The old saying put something exciting between your legs.

I went with Shakerhood from Washington state. Got the correct bottom for 5 1/8" airhorns and 6 3/4" center to center. Sixpack style for my A 12 hood. We'll see how it fits, may have to do more if I want to make it functional.
Thank you for your help!

-
Back