42RH in 68 Dart advice/request

-
When I rebuilt the 42re version of the a500 in the 99 Dakota I used to have I replaced the front servo and the accumulator while it was out.
I basically pulled it out to just "fix the problem" and put it back in, I never pulled the planetaries or sun gear, rear drum and band out while I had it out. I did go into the OD and basically just inspected everything and reassembled it, as that wasn't the source of the problem that trans had.
I no longer have that truck, it's been gone 5 years or so.
But one upgrade I definitely remember was the billet accumulator and front servo.
I know that I never messed with the rear servo, never even took it apart since I didn't get into it that deep.
Problem now is that with this 91 a500 that I am currently working on is that now it seems nobody makes an upgraded front servo, only thing Available is bone stock. I can find upgraded rear servo parts all day long for this trans.
Yet they do make these parts for the 727 based units.
I contacted "Mr Randy J" in the other site and got a price on one of everything he does for the 904 based trans and his reply was that doesn't "currently" offer any front servo parts for a 904 based trans either. I thought sure that sonnax did. Well they apparently don't currently. I looked.
Anyone else have a source for an upgraded front band servo for one of these transmissions?

-
Back