43 jr outlawed

-
Outlawed 43jr is alive and well in my display case. lol I built this 1/24 scale replica a couple years ago. It was built using 3 different model kits and what few pics are out there of the actual car for reference. I've always been a big fan of the "King" and felt this would be a great tribute as I've already built replica's of most of his Nascar racers. It's a shame that he had the crash that he did it definitely would've been a life altering experience.

Attachments

• HPIM3629.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,941
  • HPIM3635.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,851
  • HPIM3630.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,876
  • HPIM3634.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,901
  • HPIM3633.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,859
Outlawed 43jr is alive and well in my display case. lol I built this 1/24 scale replica a couple years ago. It was built using 3 different model kits and what few pics are out there of the actual car for reference. I've always been a big fan of the "King" and felt this would be a great tribute as I've already built replica's of most of his Nascar racers. It's a shame that he had the crash that he did it definitely would've been a life altering experience.
that is a great replica

they should have left it there petty dont want to see it ... it was a bad time in his life when it crashed . did the crush it ? where is it now and i would like to see more of what they dug up

they should have left it there petty dont want to see it ... it was a bad time in his life when it crashed . did the crush it ? where is it now and i would like to see more of what they dug up
X2 he doesn't want to relive it.

-
Back