Not open for further replies.

Craig Burriss

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I’m starting to plan a road trip that I’ll be going on in about a month. I’ll be going from here in Georgia to Colorado and back around Christmas. It’d really be great if I could bring home a 440/727 for my RamCharger. Or just a 440 without the trans.
I’m not looking for anything fancy, I’d actually prefer just a complete motor home setup. It doesn’t have to be a runner, just not locked up, or any aftermarket windows in the block. It could even be disassembled as long as it’s not too rusty.
I’m not sure exactly what path I’ll be taking yet, but I’d be willing to go a few hours out of the way for the right deal.
Also, I’d prefer to not have to drag my engine hoist with me, but again, for the right deal I would.
Let me know what you have and where you’re located!
Thanks.

Hey guys, I’m starting to plan a road trip that I’ll be going on in about a month. I’ll be going from here in Georgia to Colorado and back around Christmas. It’d really be great if I could bring home a 440/727 for my RamCharger. Or just a 440 without the trans.
I’m not looking for anything fancy, I’d actually prefer just a complete motor home setup. It doesn’t have to be a runner, just not locked up, or any aftermarket windows in the block. It could even be disassembled as long as it’s not too rusty.
I’m not sure exactly what path I’ll be taking yet, but I’d be willing to go a few hours out of the way for the right deal.
Also, I’d prefer to not have to drag my engine hoist with me, but again, for the right deal I would.
Let me know what you have and where you’re located!
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back