440 A body header options

-
There is also Pro Parts headers through Bob Mazzoloni. He offers them in 2" or 2 1/8" step headers. I just installed the 2 1/8" step headers in my 440 Dart. I'm very happy with them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 503
There is also Pro Parts headers through Bob Mazzoloni. He offers them in 2" or 2 1/8" step headers.

X2. I had them in my Duster and I have a set that I'm modifying to run on my early Barracuda. Both of my sets are the old Proparts. Plus, if you ever decide to go 4-speed, I don't think I've seen a better set for less interference. You have to modify the bellcrank some, but it wasn't too difficult; at least not with a scattershield.

I started with the hooker fenderwell headers. They are easy drop in once your inner fender is cut. your front tires may rub on them depending on your tire diameter. otherwise they work fine. I tried 2" TTI and had a fit trying to get them in. everything you read here about removing a starter or plugs is true with TTI. That being said, they did perform well. I bought a used set of Hensley era Pro parts for $425 and spent another $200 plus getting them coated thru nitro plate. These headers fit great and perform well. If you can find some I recommend them.

plugs arent' bad with the TTI's if you put the access hole on the passenger side. The starter... yeah i'll probably pay someone to do that job if and when the time comes.

plugs arent' bad with the TTI's if you put the access hole on the passenger side. The starter... yeah i'll probably pay someone to do that job if and when the time comes.

I ran a mid plate with my TTI's, had to pull the tranny to change starter. But luckily I never had to do that. I am with you, I would have paid someone to do it!
Otherr then that, they were awesome headers.

has anybody tries block hugger headers they seem to fit and is there pros and cons to using them.im getting close to purchasing something here soon

I have B & E body headers for mine... If you want some new unused Hooker fender well headers send me a PM, we can work a deal. I couldn't stand to cut my fender wells up.

-
Back