-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440BelII

Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Contact seller
Cleaning out the garage. I have a complete 440 motor, it was running when pulled. It came in a car that I sold off about 5 years ago. It has a Holley Street Dominator intake on it and a Mopar 509 cam in it. The 727 was also good and comes with a B&M converter and a stock converter. I also have a front motor plate and a set of Hedman B body headers that go with it. I pulled it to save for a future project but I don't need it as the car I'm working on now has a drivetrain. It has been stored inside a heated garage since it came out. I'm looking for $650 for it all.I live in Western New York, between Buffalo and Rochester. Bring a truck and load it all. Pm me with interest.

Wished I lived close enough to come get that. I have no need for it at all but for that price I would find something to put it in. Good luck with your sale!

can you pm me with number and information maybe pictures im interested you are not 2 far

just would like a picture to see condition you are about 3 hrs from me no shopping required lol
just a nice drive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back