-
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownsnake

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a flex plate for my 440 and t. converter one with a small stall. The one i have is a one piece flexplate and converter with a big stall its going to be to big of a stall for what i want it for

A flywheel is for a manual transmission car.....you need a flex plate and a low stall torque converter?

Eh i guess I dont no much about that area. Flex plate is it :p I have a 440 727 and need the wheel with the teeth... just to put it barney style :)

STILL NEED ONE?IF YOU'RE MILITARY,I'LL GIVE YOU ONE.
I'M IN N/E OHIO. I'VE GOT A STOCK CONVERTER AND FLEX PLATE.
YOU CAN E-MAIL ME.
[email protected]
SAM

If you need the small diameter one, I think I have one more left. PM me a shipping address, and I'll box it up. How about $5 plus shipping?
Mike

i dont no much about the 440, i really didnt get much time to look at it time i deployed. I got a few pm just waiting on shipping prices and to see what one will work best for me.

well, i have a std flexplate and a std balance converter. worse case if you have an internal balanced 440, you would have to buy either the balance weights and tack them on or a B&M balanced flexplate which is the better route. you have to look at the harmonic balancer and see if there is a weight on one side of the center. i just sold one of those flexplates and there has been another one or 2 forsale here.

I'll get the one I'm sending you boxed up and let you know the total this coming week. Paypal would be OK if you cover thier fees.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back