Vin stamping

• Thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thanks , as always

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-
Dam, bob, do any of ur comments ever make sense. Kim

huh, dont u know there are alum. wedge and hemi blocks / a friend here just pulled his mega block and put a new 500 plus alum. blocked wedge in his barracuda , 930`s first time out .
Do any of ur comments ever make sense ?

What is the title?? Mcode block? Hemibob?? I didn't know they came with the "Famous Bob Hemi" lol :poke:
huh, dont u know there are alum. wedge and hemi blocks / a friend here just pulled his mega block and put a new 500 plus alum. blocked wedge in his barracuda , 930`s first time out .

He was talkin about a cross bolted aluminum block. Chevy LS motors are just that. I was making a joke. Stop losing sleep over a joke you didn't get.

He was talkin about a cross bolted aluminum block. Chevy LS motors are just that. I was making a joke. Stop losing sleep over a joke you didn't get.

they are crossbolted too , dont talk ls crap here !

I know that. Hemis, some of the Mopar Performance wedge blocks. I didn't just fall off a turnip truck.

my jumpinass computer left L S out of that post --------------potato truck ?
I jumped out of my dads p/u when he was doing about 40 mph once ---------------

Well that explains it. You musta suffered a head injury.

You got any opinions on mini starters for a 440 stroker ?? I`m about wore out lookin at em , about a million out there >mine broke on the snout , and wont engage.

Did Rick buy ur car? Kim
Nope,, he called one day, and I told him what I had learned here. He wasnt really convinced. I told him I wanted to see his 3/ 29 built full VIN for proof. I havent talked to him since . It doesnt matter to me . Just Gives me something to work on

Nope,, he called one day, and I told him what I had learned here. He wasnt really convinced. I told him I wanted to see his 3/ 29 built full VIN for proof. I havent talked to him since . It doesnt matter to me . Just Gives me something to work on

I'd mark him off my list if I were you. Are you just dyin to sell the thing? It's certainly worth holdin onto.

I'd mark him off my list if I were you. Are you just dyin to sell the thing? It's certainly worth holdin onto.
No, I dont have to sell it.he just inquired through my painter. it's just on a rotissoiuri in shop. It's been with me for a while, kinda like a old shop dog, only I dont have to feed it. If I do, I want it to go to a good home. Like I said kinda sentinel thing. I know they are scarce

No, I dont have to sell it.he just inquired through my painter. it's just on a rotissoiuri in shop. It's been with me for a while, kinda like a old shop dog, only I dont have to feed it. If I do, I want it to go to a good home. Like I said kinda sentinel thing. I know they are scarce

Oh ok. So you have the WHOLE M code CAR? I somehow missed that part. Then double piss on that guy. LOL

Yeah, he was convinced..... that he got busted being a lame buyer with ulterior motives.

Yes, I got the whole car minus transmission. But it is In need of some TLC, like most of us. Lol

-
Back