440 Mopar high flow mechanical fuel pump

-

Don Osborne

Reaction score
looking to find out if you can put a 130 gallon per hour mechanical fuel pump from a Chevy onto a 440 Mopar?

I know the bolt patterns the same but the part numbers are different. Clay Smith used to make a 130 pump for a big block but they have discontinued it. Was wondering if anybody else knew who was making a similar pump. Or maybe if a Chevy pump could go on.

My buddy uses it on his 512 super bee he's running 11.02@121 approaching 10's in a full interior street car.

This is a blown 440 with two Holleys and a Magneto. 3/8 fuel line all the way from the cell to the pump. 3/8 fuel line feeds the carbs. Trying to keep the car all mechanical.

The bolt patterns are the same between the slant 6, small and big block Chrysler and small and big block Chevy. Looking at the big Chevy pump, the arm looks identical as far as I can tell, but the part numbers are different for a reason, I am sure.

Thanks for the response, does anyone know if anyone makes a pump for Chrysler like this application? I'm almost thinking it's similar to the NASCAR pumps of the late 60s early 70s

Thanks for the response, does anyone know if anyone makes a pump for Chrysler like this application? I'm almost thinking it's similar to the NASCAR pumps of the late 60s early 70s
Yeah. The one in post #4.

Looking for something that flows more and has 3/8 npt inlets, thanks

I have several big block Nascar pumps I have all of the above pumps mentioned these are way bigger they need to be gone thru

Can you text me or call me so I can communicate with you and what exactly you have

Call Clay Smith and see if they are going to make another run or they may have some already and not updated their web site.

Talk to them two weeks ago the manufacturer is no longer in business

I have one for sale if you need it. It is mopar NASCAR pump 2532176. You can PM me. Chevy won't work because the lever is different.

20220329_084131.jpg

-
Back