Status
Not open for further replies.

desperado

dodge boy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1967 440 short block. it was out a crown coupe with less then 30k miles on it. It does have spun rod bearing but isn't locked up and is a standard bore. I have at least three sets of big block heads. I have a big block automatic trans. Two small bolt pattern wide ralleys. two small bolt pattern ralley with centers and rings with useable tires and two big bolt pattern ralleys with centers and rings with good bfg tires. I have a complete front drum brake set up for a dart sport small bolt pattern. Manual steering box with pitman arm. 1969 hp big block intake and a 1975 big block intake. I have all the lower and upper chrome off a 1984 dodge truck short bed. I have used set of 14 to 1 340 pistons on factory connecting rods. I think .030 haven't looked at them in a long time cant remember. I hate to sell this stuff. I need a new driveshaft for my dart I just don't have the extra money to buy it. I would like $600.00 for the whole load. I live near Youngstown ohio.if I can sell this stuff within a hundred miles of my home I will deliver the parts. I forgot to add a really good used helwig front sway bar for an A body.it was on my car for 3 months I will throw that it also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back