-
Status
Not open for further replies.

61dart trk

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Car is currently stored in Phx Az so i have no pics to post,as i live i NY.Car runs and drives but will need interior work original az car has been in storage for about five years.I am flying out to Phx on the 27th of march so i can send pics to any interested parties at that time.Price on the car is $3500 thanks kevin

Car is currently stored in Phx Az so i have no pics to post,as i live i NY.Car runs and drives but will need interior work original az car has been in storage for about five years.I am flying out to Phx on the 27th of march so i can send pics to any interested parties at that time.Price on the car is $3500 thanks kevin

Neat old boat, 2dr Business Coupe? 4dr etc?

Sorry guys it is a four door with sucide doors and it looks like an old army car with it's green paint,it needs a loving home as it is too far down on the projects list.Thanks you can pm me with any other questions kevin

Sorry guys it is a four door with sucide doors and it looks like an old army car with it's green paint,it needs a loving home as it is too far down on the projects list.Thanks you can pm me with any other questions kevin

Not your car but here is what I found online, so we have an idea of the
basic shape of the car. :)

Sorry the other links stopped working, I saved the pics and then uploaded them here.
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back