[SOLD] 499ci B1 Complete motor w/extras For Sale!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterDj

DUSTU2
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Alright,

Try to off load everything wedge because I switched to hemi and will never go back. No sense having all these parts sitting around the house collecting dust when someone else can use them and make good power. You will not beat the value in parts that I'm about to drop on you. We have a mass of extra parts new and used, and after the sale is finished, you can take it all if you'd like. I have pictures of the heads and intake my motor. <<That is not the motor that is going with this package. For buyer outside of OKC, OK you will be responsible for shipping.

$5000.00 (Complete)

B1 Original Castings

B1 Valve Covers & Steve Morries Engines Valve Covers with oil spray bar w/10 AN fitting for puke line

Oil Line port for drain back to the oil pan for improved oil circulation

ARP Half Inch Head Studs

New Cloyes Timing chain Set

PAC Spring package with Retainers, locks and spring seats

Ferrea competition plus F1275P intake valves

Ferrea competition plus F1219P Exhaust Valves

400-2403 Studs for rocker shafts and helicoils for all
stand bolt holes

T&D Roller Rockers (Complete)

5 angle CNC port work by Indy (Flow 417cfm @.800 lift)

4500 single four intake w/ spacers (Got them for standard deck & 11.250 extended deck)
*Modified for EFI by Moran Motorsport and comes with fuel rails with locking stands
*No throttle body or elbow included (Sold it already)

Cam specs are 670/640 @.50 = 284 / 292 with 108 lobe separation brand new from comp cam coming with Manley springs lock and titanium retainers all still in the bag (1.640" double springs, with locks and retainers)

Brand new extra set of Stainless Steel Valve (More details to come)

499ci Concreted Stock Block Bored .060 over (Block is much stronger and circulating water through the heads only)

Forged Steel Factory Crank Offset grounded Stroke is 4.150 (strongest OEM crank made)

Childs & Albert Aluminum Nitrous Rod w/ .990 pins Rods have less that 50 N/A runs on them when we purchased them.

Com Venolia Pistons W/.990 pins - 15 to 1 compression

HPC Coated Big Tube 4" collector B1 Headers

Brand new Melling High Volume Oil Pump

Brand new Moroso High Volume Oil Pan

NOTE: I think the only thing we don't have for this motor is lifters. I know off the top, we have an extra set of complete rockers with the shafts and stands. If you plan on staying wedge you can't go wrong with the plethora of parts I'm going to sale/give to you. I got more that 5k just in the heads so you have to know that this is a super deal man. Let me know what you think.

Another NOTE: Just FYI, My pops is selling separately a brand new set with two extra hemi nascar steel rods and they have the 1.094 piston pin setup. He has 12 and they are selling for $30 each.

Sale is pending... Just an update...

Alright,

Try to off load everything wedge because I switched to hemi and will never go back. No sense having all these parts sitting around the house collecting dust when someone else can use them and make good power. You will not beat the value in parts that I'm about to drop on you. We have a mass of extra parts new and used, and after the sale is finished, you can take it all if you'd like. I have pictures of the heads and intake my motor. <<That is not the motor that is going with this package. For buyer outside of OKC, OK you will be responsible for shipping.

$5000.00 (Complete)

B1 Original Castings

B1 Valve Covers & Steve Morries Engines Valve Covers with oil spray bar w/10 AN fitting for puke line

Oil Line port for drain back to the oil pan for improved oil circulation

ARP Half Inch Head Studs

New Cloyes Timing chain Set

PAC Spring package with Retainers, locks and spring seats

Ferrea competition plus F1275P intake valves

Ferrea competition plus F1219P Exhaust Valves

400-2403 Studs for rocker shafts and helicoils for all
stand bolt holes

T&D Roller Rockers (Complete)

5 angle CNC port work by Indy (Flow 417cfm @.800 lift)

4500 single four intake w/ spacers (Got them for standard deck & 11.250 extended deck)
*Modified for EFI by Moran Motorsport and comes with fuel rails with locking stands
*No throttle body or elbow included (Sold it already)

Cam specs are 670/640 @.50 = 284 / 292 with 108 lobe separation brand new from comp cam coming with Manley springs lock and titanium retainers all still in the bag (1.640" double springs, with locks and retainers)

Brand new extra set of Stainless Steel Valve (More details to come)

499ci Concreted Stock Block Bored .060 over (Block is much stronger and circulating water through the heads only)

Forged Steel Factory Crank Offset grounded Stroke is 4.150 (strongest OEM crank made)

Childs & Albert Aluminum Nitrous Rod w/ .990 pins Rods have less that 50 N/A runs on them when we purchased them.

Com Venolia Pistons W/.990 pins - 15 to 1 compression

HPC Coated Big Tube 4" collector B1 Headers

Brand new Melling High Volume Oil Pump

Brand new Moroso High Volume Oil Pan

NOTE: I think the only thing we don't have for this motor is lifters. I know off the top, we have an extra set of complete rockers with the shafts and stands. If you plan on staying wedge you can't go wrong with the plethora of parts I'm going to sale/give to you. I got more that 5k just in the heads so you have to know that this is a super deal man. Let me know what you think.

Another NOTE: Just FYI, My pops is selling separately a brand new set with two extra hemi nascar steel rods and they have the 1.094 piston pin setup. He has 12 and they are selling for $30 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back