4spd hard to go from reverse to Neutral

-
fork over the extra cash and get something with adjustable stops...its worth it IMO

None of the factory shifters had adjustable stops so I don't think it's that big a deal especially if you are not racing.

But, as I stated in my post regarding the Hurst Indy shifter the body is dimpled where the stops go and I drilled and tapped the holes and added the stops to mine.

Going this route is a darn site cheaper than the Competition + at $225 plus another $130 for the installation kit.

None of the factory shifters had adjustable stops so I don't think it's that big a deal especially if you are not racing.

But, as I stated in my post regarding the Hurst Indy shifter the body is dimpled where the stops go and I drilled and tapped the holes and added the stops to mine.

Going this route is a darn site cheaper than the Competition + at $225 plus another $130 for the installation kit.

i know none of the factory stuff did, but its always nice to have...your method of adding them is something i would do too, since those shifters are damn expensive...atleast with the stops you get a more positive feel and you aren't "overshifting" so to speak

-
Back