-
Status
Not open for further replies.

arh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Thinking about converting my 69 barracuda convertible With a 318 to a 4 speed and would
Like to try and buy everything all at once rather than piece it all together. Anyone have everything or almost everything they want to part with.

Thanks
Adam

Thinking about converting my 69 barracuda convertible With a 318 to a 4 speed and would
Like to try and buy everything all at once rather than piece it all together. Anyone have everything or almost everything they want to part with.

Thanks
Adam
i have the pedal assemblies if still m\needed

im parting out a 74 duster with a 3 speed on the floor? let me know 515 419 6963

I have a complete 833 A body 4 speed conversion out of 69 swinger. tranny has been freshened up. Not sure where you are located, I prefer not to ship. Have the tranny, bell housing, flywheel, fork, z bar, mounting studs, firewall reinforcement plate, pedals, rods, A body shifter w correct lever and rods. floor hump. Only Item missing is the clutch. Witch I was going to use a new one anyways.

i HAVE A 70 dUSTER WITH A 4 SPD IN IT THAT I AM THINKING OF CHANGING TO A AUTO DUE TO MY AGE AND LEG CONDITIONS, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TALKING ABOUT A SWAP WITH YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. iT IS HOOKED TO A 340 AND HAS A V-GATE SHIFTER ON IT THAT WORKS PERFECT. i AM IN SO. ILLINOIS PH# 540-270-0126-STEVE

I have it all every last clip and bolt even the hump and the bracket for the frame, factory shifter & linkage and All three boots bell ,firewall and shifter boot . all plates and Reverse Harness. And drive shaft. Its all factory parts no Chinese. Pick up only for inspection and choice several here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back